Certain types of shared houses called ‘multiple occupancy’ have to be licensed under specific rules, requiring the property to meet certain extra fire and electrical safety standards.
All non-domestic premises must have a risk assessment carried out under The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Fire-Ex team are qualified and fully equipped to carry out all measures to reduce the risk of fire.
- Door Entry Systems
- Nurse Call Systems
- Intruder Alarms
- Security Lighting
- Emergency Lighting
- Electrical Condition Inspection Report (ECIR)
- Electrical installation certificates
- Full re-wiring
- Interlinked smoke/Heat Detection
Fire Protection services
- Fire risk assessment
- Fire alarm system
- Fire extinguishers – sales & servicing
- Portable appliance testing (PAT)
- Instructional safety signs
- Staff fire safety training
- Maintenance service
- Nursing/Care homes
- Student housing/Bedsits
- Hotels/Public Houses
- Staff accommodation